- Accreditation assures the student that she/he is going to a good school offering sound training.
- Accreditation assures parents that their young people are receiving training in a school of high integrity and ethical values.
- Accreditation identifies cosmetology schools worthy of the recommendation of guidance counselors and school officials.
- Accreditation assures beauty salons that graduates are better trained as stylists.
- Accreditation stimulates a good cosmetology school to continue to grow and improve to become even better.
Even though all schools must meet certain state requirements for a license, they are not all the same in educational standards. To be successful in this fascinating profession, you need to learn a proven method in a school with a reputation for outstanding training. To help you select a school, here are some things to consider:
- Reputation of the school
- Instructional Staff
- Does the school function as an educational institution or an on the job training program?
- Is the school accredited?
The school is licensed by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency, 402 W. Washington Street, Room W072 Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2700, (317) 232-3031.
The school is also accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, Inc. 3015 Colvin Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, (703) 600-7600. Fax: 703-379-2200. Email: email@example.com
The U.S. Department of Education recognizes NACCAS as a national accrediting agency for post-secondary schools and programs of Career Arts and Sciences.
The program has received approval for those with GI Bill Educational Benefits.
Terre Haute School Code # 009515
Avon School Code # E40497
All information on campus security for J. Michael Harrold Beauty Academy, Inc. may be found by visiting the World Wide Web at the following address:
You may obtain a paper copy of this information from Patty Harrold 2232 Wabash Avenue, Terre Haute, In. 47807. Also you will receive a paper copy during you first day of orientation.