For successful completion of All Programs a student must:
- Have all theory and comprehensive practical skills evaluations grades of 75% or better.
- Successfully pass both Final State written and a Final comprehensive practical skill evaluation by the Academy with 75% or better.
- Complete the Indiana State Board Progress Report Book for your contracted course.
- Completed the contracted actual hours.
- Meet all financial responsibilities due to the Academy.
Upon completion you will receive a Diploma Certificate