ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR Cosmetologist and Estheticians
The school does not discriminate in its employment, admission, instruction, or graduation policies based on sex, race, age, color, ethnic origin, religion. marital status, or sexual orientation nor does it recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering similar programs of study.
The school requires that each student enrolling in the Cosmetology and Esthetics programs must:
- Provide proof of secondary education such as a high school diploma, a G.E.D. certificate, an official transcript showing secondary school completion, or a state certification of home-school completion.
- 17 years of age.
- Have a pre-admission information session and complete application for enrollment.
- Your criminal history may be examined and considered by the State Board. Documentation may be required.
Upon official acceptance, the following documents are required:
- $100 Registration Fee
- Copy of High School diploma/Official Transcript showing secondary school completion or submit verification of G.E.D. completion and/or a state-issued certification of Home-School completion. Should an enrolling student provide a foreign high school diploma, the institution will work with the student to obtain an English translation of the document along with confirmation that the education received is equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma. This documentation must come from an outside agency.
- Marriage license – if name is different from the proof submitted of secondary school completion.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Photograph taken within the last 6 months.
- Driver’s License or State I.D.
- Signed Receipt of Detailed Catalog & Licensing Requirement
- Signed contract & by Parent/Guardian/Sponsor (if applicable)
For information on graduation rates, median debt of graduates completing this program, gainful employment and campus crime please visit www.harroldbeautyacademy.com
TRANSFER STUDENTS ADMISSION POLICY
The school does not recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering a similar program of study nor does the school discriminate based on sex, race, age, color, ethnic origin, religion. marital status or sexual orientation in admitting students.
Students wishing to transfer to J. Michael Harrold Beauty Academy, Inc. must complete the admission and enrollment requirements. An official transcript must be submitted from the previous school(s). This transcript will be reviewed. The hours transferred will be determined after an instructor has evaluated the academics and comprehensive practical skills of the prospective student. All transfer hours are counted towards maximum time frame. An Instructor will also determine the number of projects to be transferred. Upon this determination, the tuition will be accessed based on the current per hour rate Contract Agreements. Satisfactory Academic Progress evaluations are based on actual contracted hours at Harrold Beauty Academy. Regarding satisfactory academic progress, students’ transfer hours will be counted as both attempted and earned hours for the purpose of determining when the allowable maximum timeframe has been exhausted. The student may or may not be accepted.
Former students of J. Michael Harrold Beauty Academy, Inc., who have officially withdrawn or were terminated may reapply for enrollment. It will be at the discretion of the Academy if the student is permitted re-entry.